Taking 1/8 power to the next level.
The 21XZ-B Spec III is the evolution of a proven powerhouse that has been a winner at numerous races worldwide. With upgrades that enhance its performance and drivability you'll hear the difference in the engine's roar when warming it up. Once you've experienced the speed and power of the Spec III, you'll be on the fast track to the winner's circle!
- Long stroke engine provides more torque
- Enhanced low-to middle-range torque provides a great advantage on tracks that require lots of power
- The newly developed cylinder liner features 3 scavenger ports and 3 exhaust ports, and works with the crankcase to deliver more power with less fuel consumption
- The drop-in type outer head is now lighter, with a lower CG
- Silicon-potted, DLC-coated crankshaft with pressed-in tungsten weights
- Easy-to-tune 21J carburetor with 6.5 mm restrictor
Displacement: 0.213 cu in (3.49 cc)
Bore: 0.641 in (16.27 mm)
Stroke: 0.661 in (16.80 mm)
Practical rpm: 4,000-42,000
Power Output: 2.61 hp/2.65 ps @ 34,000 rpm
Weight: 12.45 oz (353 g)
Includes: Turbo P-3 plug
Requires: glow fuel, tuned pipe and manifold
Ai sensi del D.Lgs. 196/2003 e successivi vigenti, relativo alla tutela delle persone e di altri soggetti rispetto al trattamento dei dati personali, ti informiamo che i dati da noi raccolti riguardanti la tua persona, saranno utilizzati nel rispetto dei principi di correttezza, liceità trasparenza e tutelando la tua riservatezza e i tuoi diritti.