- Utilizing KO's US Patented K.I.Y. system for modular components.
- 2.7inch LCD display for easy navigation.
- LCD screen can be rotated 90 degrees for personal viewing preference.
- Expert Grip Unit 2 includes the new trigger system for a linear direct feel.
- New steering and throttle angle sensors for precision and durability.
- Soft and linear steering spring.
- New functions added to the menu system.
- Quad signal outputs for KO's FHSS Normal, FHSS French mode system and Kyosho's MHS Mini-Z Normal and French mode.
- Higher quality wrap utilizing a carbon fiber water dip.
- Includes the new KR-415FH receiver that is compatible with the HCS operation.
- Using the K.I.Y. system allows for upgrades later without purchasing an entirely new system.
- EX-1 KIY and EX-2 optional accessories can be used with the EX-RR.
Leggi tutto qui: KO-80756
RSx3 is the next evolution in the RSx series of servos. Taking the current RSx2 format and increasing the feeling with the added HCS functionality to achieve a linear feel and response. Best settings for use have also been added to the 5 model memories in each servo.
HCS (High speed Communcation System) is the new high speed communication system between the receiver to the servo. The HCS mode shortens communication time of the signal which is compressed. HCS compatible servos change the mode automatically by signal from receiver. So HCS compatible servos can use with all receivers.
Li trovi qui: KO-30121 KO-30122 KO-30123 KO-30124